PMF Finance PLC » Corporate Profile
Path-maker Frontier Finance (PMF Finance), formerly known as People’s Merchant Finance, comes with 40 years of experience in the banking, finance and leasing industries of Sri Lanka.
Our transformational journey to renew, revitalise, and reposition our business paradigms to fulfil uncharted potential is now strengthened by the capital infusion of our majority shareholder, Sterling Capital Investments (Pvt) Ltd., (SCIL)
The appointment of a Board of Directors with significant expertise in banking and finance and a dynamic management team that leads our main business functions have privileged us to focus on our next phase of business.
NAME OF THE COMPANY
PMF Finance PLC
Service Excellence in Financial services whenever wherever.
Enrich the lives of more people in more places through inspired people.
- Integrity – We will always adhere to the highest ethical standards in all our actions.
- Relationships – We seek to establish mutually beneficial relationships with all our stakeholders based on trust and the desire to innovate win-win solutions.
- Respect –We value our people, encourage their development, inspire their success and reward their performance.
- Community – We embed ourselves in Sri Lankan communities and consider it our responsibility to recognise and respect the good practices of local communities.
- Pursue Excellence – The appointment of a Board of Directors with significant expertise in banking and finance and a dynamic management team that leads our main business functions have privileged us to focus on our next phase of business.
PMF Finance PLC is a public limited liability company incorporated in Sri Lanka on 26th January 1983 bearing Registration No: N (PBS) 22, quoted in the Colombo Stock Exchange in July 1994, re-registered as per the Companies Act No.07 of 2007 under the registration No. PQ 200 on 16th September 2008 and registered under Finance Leasing Act No. 56 of 2000 and registered under Finance Business Act No. 42 of 2011 on 17th April 2012.
COMPANY REGISTRATION NO.
Credit Rating B+ (Stable) by Lanka Rating Agency
STOCK EXCHANGE LISTING PROFILE
The Ordinary shares of the Company were listed with Colombo Stock Exchange in July 1994.
Messrs. K P M G Ford, Rhodes, Thornton & Company – Chartered Accountants